Friday, February 3, 2012

Something new

This is something new to me I want to try to see if I like it. I been trying to find ways to post about how I feel about things without being judged. I also want others to read that I am not possibly who they think I am but somebody else maybe that can relate to or understand why I do what I do. I feel as though people judge me and treat me differently for number of reasons. And I know I can be obnoxious, bad listener, poor grammar skills, not the smartest (or the tallest), I say all the wrong things, and I can not remember anything or pay attention. People think I take them for granted, I am conceited, I have a lot of friends, I am whining, I just want attention, I am young, I am stupid, naive,  immature, and much more. That is not the case or true. I want people to relate to me and I want to relate to them, but sometimes... that is hard for me to do and I end up trying to hard and making a complete fool out of myself, getting hurt, rejected, judged, and walked all over. 

Here is another thing. I am the most sweetest, perkiest, shortest, fun- loving person ever! So, with that being said: I am opening up myself to a whole new world. Most people do not think twice about what I think but assume what I think and view me in a way that I do not want them too. With this blog, I want to reach out to others, have them understand me, learn something new about me, spark a new friendship, or maybe learn that there is someone else they can relate to with a certain thing and we can talk about it and help each other :) 

I love helping others out! I do my best to put people first! So, again, this is why I am doing this  blog. :) Enjoy!

*Edit: Today's fun events: doing homework, spending time with the best family ever, get ready for tomorrow, take some sleep aid, go to bed to watching Law and Order or disney channel, and wake up at 4:30am to get myself ready for job#3 and be with my consumer! <3 

2 comments:

  1. Hey princess shorty... I am here to tell you that our family is not conceited... conceit is a fault and we don't have any... so remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way... when you put others first it seems to make life worth while... even as hard as it is...

    ReplyDelete